Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pocket 7 shove ok?

Queso is offline Check To The Possible

Considering I almost said I'd shove with any 2...

I can't disagree with you. Maybe I got a little too excited. Drop the jacks and bump up the kickers for the kings and queens. I like that. Good call.

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Queso View Post
    Considering I almost said I'd shove with any 2...

I can't disagree with you. Maybe I got a little too excited. Drop the jacks and bump up the kickers for the kings and queens. I like that. Good call.
    Meh, like I said, not going to argue what the exact hands in the range are. I agree with how wide you want to go here considering who our opponents are most likely going to be. Good call, by you.
    I do a new thing now. Hidden Content

Easy shove, I pushed all-in with 4-5s last night from the hijack (admittedly the BB was a sitout). Unluckily for me the button called with Ax, unluckily for the button I spiked a 5 and won the hand but whatever the outcome I was happy with my play. Similarly tonight I shoved Q-7o from the button and took down the hand without seeing a flop. I figured the players were tight and with a tight image I could get away with a much wider range than they`d expect me to play. Tbh since I`ve returned to playing after a break I probably shove wider than I used to and I get away with it a surprising amount.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2