Thread: The REAL key to winning poker

Breezy is offline Feel the Breeze

Default The REAL key to winning poker

The REAL key to winning poker

I know you have heard that patience is the key to winning. But that could not be more wrong.

The key to winning is self control and making the right decisions. I do not care how patient you are. You could wait patiently for 100 hands and make one bad deciscion and still lose. Play every single for 30 orbits and make right choices and still win.

So patience has nothing to do with winning. Making the right choice is.

Being patient is a correct decision for a TAG. Over all in any poker game what you decide to do is going to be the final outcome. Whether it is the correct one or the wrong one.

If you decide to be a patient player. That is the CORRECT decision for that time. Depending on the players, the game, the table, stakes, blinds, antes.... All is going to be up to.. yep you guessed it. What is the correct decision for that to be a winning play.

From the words of Doyle Bruson and Mike Caro.

I think even Durrr knows this cause he plays so many hands and make so many great decisions and wins millions. He sure isn't a patient player.

P.S. (It all is going to boil down to the correct decision you decide to play in any move or play)

I think even Durrr knows this cause he plays so many hands and make so many great decisions and wins millions. He sure isn't a patient player.
    Last edited by Breezy; Dec 6th, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
    ​Breezy

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Hey Breezy. This reminds me of an old article by TIME:

Poker Decisions and Guessing | Pokerology.com

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

Damn, haven't I been saying essentially the same thing for years in this place? MDFR
    I do a new thing now. Hidden Content