Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone Playing Poker?

Queso is offline Check To The Possible

Default Anyone Playing Poker?

Lol. I played a 57 person $2 rebuy on bovada last night and took it down for $83.
    I haven't played an MTT online since I don't know when.

I mean I crushed this tournament. I kept winning 3 way all ins. I had almost 50% of all chips when we reached the final table. I did have some spectacular luck though.
    In one hand, I raised with AJ and got shoved on by 22. It was an easy call, as I had all the chips by that time.
    Get this flop: JJ2. I kid you not. And I binked the fourth jack on the river.
    That right there tells you it was destiny. 😜
    Last edited by Queso; Aug 23rd, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

J_Verschueren is offline They call me "J"

Quote Originally Posted by J_Verschueren View Post
    I'll be making a return to poker 09/12, trying to turn my FPPs into t$ and attempting to freeroll my way into the Belgian Poker Challenge.
    Update: so far so good. Managed to get into the 2nd "BPC ticket added" Sunday tournament on my 4th freeroll attempt overall. I only need to come top 5 or so out of 750 entrants next Sunday to expand my live tournament poker experience.
    I'm also in a satellite to a satellite to a tournament which pays 5 PCA tickets (or more depending on direct buy-ins) and that took only 3 tries, so that's 30fpps well spent.

Not much luck on grinding the fpp satellites for t$ though. Only t$3.30- to show for 7x33fpps. Any strategies for not being 5-outered or less welcome.

Edit: in case you hadn't noticed, I'm just playing poker for the heck of it, at the moment.
    Last edited by J_Verschueren; Sep 17th, 2013 at 02:32 AM.

J_Verschueren is offline They call me "J"

Quote Originally Posted by J_Verschueren View Post
    <snip> I only need to come top 5 or so out of 750 entrants next Sunday to expand my live tournament poker experience.
    Ok, I'll take the $7,21- for 42nd.

bambini is offline Senior Member

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick ;)
    "Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city" - Coach Finstock, Teen Wolf

Jalopy is offline Senior Member

Hey guys, been a while...

I just began sitting down at the virtual felt again after a good five months off. I really thought that I was done with poker up to about a couple weeks ago...it just didn't have that same feeling anymore. Now though I am right back into it. I don't want to devote a huge chunk of my spare time to it like I used to but I will be playing a few hours here and there at the least I think. Basically like J..."playing for the heck of it". Feels pretty good to be back...even if I am going back to the .05/.10 limit games. Also good to see there is still some amount of life here on Pokerology too

Queso is offline Check To The Possible

Good to see you too, Nate!

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Quote Originally Posted by Queso View Post
    Good to see you too, Nate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2