Thread: 3 2 1 We Have Lift-Off!

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Default 3 2 1 We Have Lift-Off!

Hey guys,

Well the re-launch wasn't exactly smooth sailing (they never are) but now it's official:

3 ? 2 ? 1 ? We Have Lift-Off!

I hope you like it. As I said at the bottom of the re-launch post, please do let me know if you spot any errors.

Jalopy is offline Senior Member

Congratulations Tim!

From the quick scan I've made over the various sections it looks like the hard work has paid off. The new site is looking excellent! I look forward to checking out all the new content

(PS. I like the old smiley interface more...too hard to spam smileys now )

BTW - I am glad to see that Quesotars survived the migration. It add that little extra character to the site.

One minor little thing I did note...once I went to my forum settings page I couldn't find a quick link to take me back to the forums. I had to go back to the Pokerology home page and click on the forum link there. I could easily be me not being observant enough though

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Congratulations Tim!

From the quick scan I've made over the various sections it looks like the hard work has paid off. The new site is looking excellent! I look forward to checking out all the new content
    Thanks pal. Also, a big thanks for supplying those hand histories all those months ago (maybe even a year ago.... blimey!). You might notice them in the limit hold'em videos, although they are intermingled with some of mine.

BTW - I am glad to see that Quesotars survived the migration. It add that little extra character to the site.
    The Quesotar shall forever remain!

One minor little thing I did note...once I went to my forum settings page I couldn't find a quick link to take me back to the forums. I had to go back to the Pokerology home page and click on the forum link there. I could easily be me not being observant enough though
    You should be able to see a little 'home' icon in the breadcrumbs trail. It looks like a house. Click on that and it should bring you back. If not, give me a bit more detail and I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You should be able to see a little 'home' icon in the breadcrumbs trail. It looks like a house. Click on that and it should bring you back. If not, give me a bit more detail and I'll look into it.
    Got it! It wasn't obvious to me to click on the house icon.

...so it was just me not being observant enough

J_Verschueren is offline They call me "J"

Question about the new forum software: when one types in a post/reply, every so often the yellow highlighted words "Auto-Save" flash in the bottm right corner of the message editing window. What does this do? -is there a way to retreive this save if I accidentally navigate away or close my browser?

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by J_Verschueren View Post
    Question about the new forum software: when one types in a post/reply, every so often the yellow highlighted words "Auto-Save" flash in the bottm right corner of the message editing window. What does this do? -is there a way to retreive this save if I accidentally navigate away or close my browser?
    It is like an emergency parachute – it automatically saves your post so that it can be restored in the event that things go very wrong (browser crashes, etc). If this happens then navigate back to the post and click the “Restore Auto-Save” button and magically – your masterpiece is now restored.