Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how many straight/royal flushes have you gotten? How long have you been playing?

Harald Zone is offline Senior Member

What's wrong with beige? Its my favorite color!

TIME is offline Reasonable bet

Quote Originally Posted by Harald Zone View Post
    What's wrong with beige? Its my favorite color!
    Lol ... you must blend well. Nothing is wrong with beige. I just liked when Queso states that it was a beige windbreaker and then mentions that it was beige!
    To the true gambler, money is never an end in itself, but simply a tool; as language is to thought.

Jalopy is offline Senior Member

In 91k hands over roughly 1 and a half years I have had 6 straight flushes (1 was on the board) and 1 royal flush and no windbreakers

Faustus Fotherby is offline Senior Member

In my time in playing (fairly casual - no idea on the hand number but since last September basically) I've only made one royal flush and it was in 7 card stud.

I didn't even realise I'd made it on the river, I just knew I had a flush (with a ton of overcards as extra outs in addition to the flush draw) and that I had this guy crushed. It was only when I looked back through my hand when I had to bet that I realised I'd made a royal flush.

I think I've made one straight flush in Hold'em... maybe - can't remember how or anything so it can't have been spectacular.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2