Thread: Spreading the Word

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Default Spreading the Word

I think you’ll all agree that we could do with some more members here at Pokerology. Without doubt the best way of achieving this is via word of mouth and networking – which is hopefully where you guys can help. So here are a few ideas.....

Tell a Friend:

I’m sure each of you has at least one poker playing friend. Why not try and get them to join up and get involved in discussions? Heck, they don’t even need to be your friend – you could even hand out a few of these to people you meet when playing live poker:

PM me and I’ll gladly send you some to hand out. I know a few of you have done this already

Forward to a Friend:

At the bottom of the monthly email newsletter (which you should all have received) there’s a “forward to a friend” link. Consider forwarding the email onto friends who play poker.

Facebook:

If you’ve not joined the Facebook fan page yet, then click here. In addition to being a fan, how about spreading the word by hitting the “share” link on any of the links you like that are posted on the fan page. That way, you can share it with other friends who might not otherwise see it.

Share and Enjoy:

At the bottom of each article you’ll see a series of “share and enjoy” links:

If you’re a member of any of those sites or services, then consider clicking on the links.

Bloggers:

If you’ve got a blog then please add Pokerology.com to your blogroll. Any link is gratefully received, even if you have a blog or website that isn’t about poker. Also feel free to change the link text to something like “poker forum”, “poker school”, “poker lessons”, etc.

Pokerology Avatar:

Calling all PokerStars players without an avatar! How about representing the site with one of these:

Even if you have an avatar, you can request a change. I've attached the original to this post. If you want to use it then just copy the image and upload it to PokerStars. I know most of you are probably happy with your own avatars, but it’s just a suggestion.

So there we go. Help spread the word and hopefully we can all recruit a few more Pokerologists to the site. If we all get just one friend to join up then we can double the forum and have double the fun. Thanks guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIME is offline Reasonable bet

Some good suggestions Tim. I have preached the "gospel" for some time now and I'm having trouble getting some folks past the lurker stage. Tenacity is the name of the game ... I'll keep trying.
    To the true gambler, money is never an end in itself, but simply a tool; as language is to thought.

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Thanks Tom. You're our no.1 preacher, no doubt.

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Thanks Tom. You're our no.1 preacher, no doubt.
    Preach the gospel, Brother Tom!
    I do a new thing now. Hidden Content

TIME is offline Reasonable bet

Can I get an AAAAAAAAAAAmen?
    To the true gambler, money is never an end in itself, but simply a tool; as language is to thought.