Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KJ UTG vs. Mix of Players

bambini is offline Senior Member

Default KJ UTG vs. Mix of Players

Quote Originally Posted by J_Verschueren View Post
    Just ignore it for a while and you'll get an offer to get the complete report for only $4,98-...
    I would if I used a real email address ;)

TBH, I was exhausted when I did the test (like struggling to focus on the screen tired) so I doubt it'd be that valid. I might wait a few weeks then repeat - and then I'll pay the $4.98 :)
    "Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city" - Coach Finstock, Teen Wolf

J_Verschueren is offline They call me "J"

Quote Originally Posted by bambini View Post
    I would if I used a real email address ;)

TBH, I was exhausted when I did the test (like struggling to focus on the screen tired) so I doubt it'd be that valid. I might wait a few weeks then repeat - and then I'll pay the $4.98 :)
    Scratch that... I may have actually been spoofed.

bambini is offline Senior Member

Default KJ UTG vs. Mix of Players

Oh no! What happened?
    "Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city" - Coach Finstock, Teen Wolf

J_Verschueren is offline They call me "J"

I dunno... I got this offer for my extended profile at half price and said: ok, why not? -it's only a couple Euro's (+I had some credit on Paypal) and the link seemed legit and the payment went through. But then: I couldn't log in with the credentials I'd saved earlier and when I used the password recovery option, it came back with something very different; Which did allow me to log in and see my results, but only offered me the option of viewing my detailed profile at full price.
    I've since contacted donkeytest.com about it, but they only came back with an automated reply referring me to the FAQ and haven't replied to my insistence I didn't do anything wrong in paying, it's just their shit hasn't unlocked my profile.... so: I may have actually been scammed by a 3rd party.

I'm going to leave it for another 24 hours, after which I'll just get Paypal on their ass.

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Quote Originally Posted by J_Verschueren View Post
    I've since contacted donkeytest.com about it, but they only came back with an automated reply referring me to the FAQ and haven't replied to my insistence I didn't do anything wrong in paying, it's just their shit hasn't unlocked my profile.... so: I may have actually been scammed by a 3rd party.

I'm going to leave it for another 24 hours, after which I'll just get Paypal on their ass.
    Be patient. I doubt you've been scammed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2