Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this poker suicide...

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Quote Originally Posted by RyckyRych View Post
    Please, next time find an older thread to answer. I find newer topics like this one to be mundane.
    Yeah, come on Breezy.... what's with bumping all these really old threads? This thread is 3.5 years old and long forgotten.

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Yeah, come on Breezy.... what's with bumping all these really old threads? This thread is 3.5 years old and long forgotten.
    Indeed... try answering a topic we are active on. We won't bite too hard.
    I do a new thing now. Hidden Content

Queso is offline Check To The Possible

I don't mind the bumps. It's fun to go back and see what we were talking about at any given time. What I can't believe, though, is that I never replied originally to this thread. I mean, come on. A pokerology thread in which I never posted? Seriously. I dare you to find another. :)

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Quote Originally Posted by Queso View Post
    I don't mind the bumps. It's fun to go back and see what we were talking about at any given time. What I can't believe, though, is that I never replied originally to this thread. I mean, come on. A pokerology thread in which I never posted? Seriously. I dare you to find another. :)
    I wouldn't mind so much if it was a fun thread (which is maybe why you didn't respond! ), not something that was dealt with and we've all moved on. I doubt Matt is very interested since he doesn't play poker anymore. Not to mention Malfunctioning, sigh (to those who don't know - he sadly passed away the year this thread was started).

Breezy is offline Feel the Breeze

Old new..... They are good reads and good to comment on. If they wasn't meant to be read or commented they wouldn't be up to see.
    ​Breezy

bambini is offline Senior Member

Default Is this poker suicide...

Hear, hear, Breezy. While I'd say that reviving old threads is unorthodox (forum threads generally have a shelf life of a couple of months before people move on), strategy threads such a this are kinda timeless.

There's a rich collection of these sorts of threads in this forum and many people would find analysing the hand and reading the replies helpful. I figure if someone wants to trawl through them and even comment on them, then why the heck not?

Having said that, starting a new thread is probably more fun :)
    "Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city" - Coach Finstock, Teen Wolf

Queso is offline Check To The Possible

Default Is this poker suicide...

I have no idea why this should be an interesting topic to me, but it is. I think the forum is a treasure, and for those who happen to be at any certain point in their education, I think it's cool that they can look back few years and find something that's possibly valuable to them. It's interesting to me that I seem to be in the minority, but I'm always interested in seeing how different people think, even if it's 3 years on. But I would expect to see a fresh take: if you just agree with everything that's been said already, then of course there's no need to reply.
    Sorry to hear Matt doesn't even play anymore.
    And here's to Chad and Daisy. At the very least, it's a bump to his memory and I'm all for that.

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

It can be hard to tell, but my first post was in a humorous (or is that humourous?) tone, I should have put a smiley face or something in that. Anyway, I welcome any posts here since we have only a few regular posters. I was just trying to goat him into posting into a current conversation that still had active thought processes on it.

Q's point is valid. Its like rereading a book and discovering something interesting you might have overlooked the first time.
    I do a new thing now. Hidden Content

I guess I will say sorry for finding this thread interesting. It is not like this type of situation will ever occur again in the poker world..............
    ​Breezy

Ps. I am getting to the new threads. I just started where it all began. From the beginning working my way to the front.
    ​Breezy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast