Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Welcome New Members - Stop In, Say Hi

asoheadshot is offline Junior Member

Hello everyone! Asoh over here, player on FullTiltPoker. Been playing poker for about a year now. Hope i fit in your nice community :)

badassbradshaw is offline Junior Member

Default Hello!................

The Names Jonn....I'm Just Another Poker Junkie! Just Droppin By To Say HI! Have Fun And Good Luck!

GOD BLESS! ;)

adsthepro is offline Junior Member

Default hi

hi im new to the site and hope i can offer support and strategy for anyone who needs it, i have been playing poker for 4 years and am hoping to pass on that experience with all pokerology members, see you all at the tables
    thanks
    adsthepro

pokerbandit22 is offline pokerbandit22

Default hello from texas

hi i am pokerbadit2. i play on fulltilt my fulltilt name is the same as here.thank you for allowing me to join. i am looking foreword to playing with you all.my game is no limit holdem. good luck to all

Pokergranni is offline Junior Member

Default Hello

Hello,

I'm Pokergranni and although I have been playing for a few years now, I haven't played as a knowledgable or informed player.

I sure hope to correct that with the poker lessons offered here and maybe some help from other members.

I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully playing better and winning some too!

Stay Lucky,
    Pokergranni

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Hi Pokergranni - welcome to the forum

I'm sure you'll find the members here very friendly and helpful.

audecide is offline young punk

Hey everyone - the name's Adam.

Been playing on Full Tilt I guess nearing 2 years now off and on. Have done small deposits a few times, killing each on beginner's tilt. Most recently decided to at least theoretically prove to myself that I could be profitable, and did so through play money. Have since scored 3rd in the $40 500k playchip freeroll ($2! whoo!), and was also transferred a bit that a friend owed me. We'll see if that turns into something, i'm working on it!

Found Pokerology through the articles/"school" and so far it's been a very helpful gauge of where my game is at. I'm joining the forums hoping now I can meet/play with people smarter than me so I can steal all your secrets

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Hi Adam. Thanks for introducing yourself. Welcome aboard.

There's no secrets to steal - we share freely. Feel free to pose any questions or general thoughts, and get stuck in. You might not want to follow all the advice though.

RyckyRych is offline Retired Micro Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    There's no secrets to steal - we share freely.
    Speak for yourself. As we all know I share no secrets.

I do a new thing now. Hidden Content

Hi all. I`m DangerMouse, from the UK, Rotherham to be exact. I`ve been playing online since 2006. I`m primarily a tournament player although I dabble in cash games every now and again. I enjoy playing poker in all it`s myriad forms so you`re as likely to find me at a HORSE or badugi table as a NLHE table. I don`t tend to stick to any one site or network it just depends what game I`m looking to play.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast