Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Durrrr Challenge

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Default The Durrrr Challenge

Durrrr takes an early lead, then Antonius gets back in the lead, then Durrrr. If you don't know what I'm talking about see:

Durrrr Leads Patrik Antonius After 4 Sessions of the Durrrr Challenge

Who do you want to win? I'd prefer Antonius to win.

Xterminater is offline Junior Member

I hope Durrrr gets his arse spanked. By giving 3-1 odds I think he's going to lose a lot of money on these challenges. Ivey will take him to the cleaners.

Tim

Full Tilt now have a dedicated page for those wanting to follow this:

durrrr Challenge - durrrr vs Antonius - Live Stats Tracker

mattjacknine is offline Senior Member

Thanks for the link, Tim.

It will be interesting to follow the challenge. Do you know if the whole match will be PLO?

Tim

I'm not too sure. I know it was 50k hands of PLO or NLH over 4 tables, but am not certain whether it's a mixture and whether they change to NLH at some point. I am guessing it's 50k hands of PLO for this first challenge with Antonius.

I really think this guy has bitten off more than he can chew. If he wins all 3 challenges then he wins $1.5m on top of what he wins at the table. If he loses then he has to pay out $4.5m. I'm sure he is a very good player but he's hardly taking on slackers in Antonius, Ivey, and Benyamine.

Of course it's all great publicity for these players and Full Tilt!

Note: If you've not signed up to Full Tilt yet and want to get rakeback then follow this special link. If you've visited the Full Tilt website already (maybe by clicking on the link in the previous post) then you should delete your cookies, otherwise you might not get rakeback.

The Full Tilt Durr challenge page hasn't been updated for a while, does that mean they haven't been playing?

It's going to be a bit of a boring challenge if it takes all year to play out.

Unlike the cash ladder challenge...do you think Tom would be up for that one? To spice things up we could always add a $10 side bet.

Tim

I agree, it's a bit crap if they play so infrequently. I heard that they stopped on one session as they both wanted to play the high stakes tables on FT. So, in answer to your question - no I don't think started at 1c/2c is really on the agenda.

When will you be starting your cash ladder challenge?

I played a short session (69 hands) last Saturday morning and turned my $2 into $3.18 but haven't played since.

Tim

There is now an interview with Antonius on that page. It's quite interesting.

Xterminater is offline Junior Member

I heard this interview and its obvious that durrrr is just trying to get an edge. I was looking forward to following this aswell but at this rate its going to take forever. I think they should agree on dates in advance and stick to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast