Thread: Trip Reports

TIME is offline Reasonable bet

Default Trip Reports

Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum. I'm headed to California on Monday and plan to play at several places in the San Francisco area. My favorite place is in San Jose called Bay 101 which is right of interstate 101. Does anyone have any interest in a trip report from this area?

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

All road trip reports are very welcome. I'd be interested in trip reports from all corners of the globe, and it'd be a good reference for people now and in the future (when the forum gets a bit busier). For example I'd never heard of the Mohengan Sun until reading Dave Sparrow's report a few months ago - which I enjoyed.

d7r7w7 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by TIME View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum and on the USA side of the pond. I notice that there have not been any trip reports in some time. I'm headed to California on Monday and plan to play at several places in the San Francisco area. My favorite place is in San Jose called Bay 101 which is right of interstate 101. Does anyone have any interest in a trip report from this area?

Absolutely TIME, some of us on the wet side of the pond regularly travel over to the US for poker trips. Usually Vegas and more recently NY and Atlanta. Trip reports more than welcome. Even though Vegas is the home of poker for most of us... I'd be quite keen to play somewhere else in truth (at some stage)...

Plus I don't think Tim will mind Pokerology becoming the deciding ground for poker players trips abroad.

Does anyone out there have any reports for Europe?? I know I've got a trip planned to Holland and Slovakia this year!!!???
    Last edited by d7r7w7; Feb 8th, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
    I've got Pocket Jacks - I swear!!!

mattjacknine is offline Senior Member

Personally, I love reading trip reports, regardless of the location.

TIME is offline Reasonable bet

OK ... next weekend when I return I'll try and put together something worthy of this forum.

Remember: To the true gambler, money is never an end in itself, but simply a tool; as language is to thought.