Thread: odds calculator

goonner is offline Member

Lightbulb odds calculator

are there any plans to add an odds calculator to the site.

I have no idea how often it is used on other sites, but I do use an on-line calculator 1 or 2 times a week.

d7r7w7 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by goonner View Post
    are there any plans to add an odds calculator to the site.

I have no idea how often it is used on other sites, but I do use an on-line calculator 1 or 2 times a week.
    Same as Terry...I used one very regularly!!!

Don't want to give you other things to do..but I visit the Hendon Mob site to use their and then sometimes when the calculator tells me I WAS wrong to call and thats why I am out of the tourney - I have a mooch around the site!!
    I've got Pocket Jacks - I swear!!!

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

I have had a odds calculator developed, and spent a lot of time, money, and effort getting it to work. It was due to be included in the re-launch. But I have had major technical issues with getting it to work on the new servers (boring geeking stuff). Put simply it's been a pain in the arse.

There was actually a section titled 'Poker Tools' and a lovely cartoon graphic to go with it, but on the 11th hour I opted to remove this section as I couldn't wait any longer for the calculator to work. IMO, there is nothing worse than a website that says 'under development/ under construction'.

That said - it will be coming soon.

d7r7w7 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    IMO, there is nothing worse than a website that says 'under development/ under construction'.
    OMG completely agree!! If you need a hand with any graphic design, give me a shout, I just finished my companies marketing graphics, so I would be more than happy...
    I've got Pocket Jacks - I swear!!!

Tim
    Tim is offline quintessential chopbuster

Okay, thanks.

I'd actually love to know what people might like in a 'poker tools' section apart from an odds calculator. I did have a short list which contained a hand history convertor (on the forum) and some kind of bankroll management tool. If you have any ideas then let me know.